Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Heros Campaign

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Heros Campaign Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Heros Campaign - 10/13/2000 6:51:00 PM   
Schreck

I hope this has not been addressed elsewhare, I have searched but no luck! I have been playing the Hero's of the Motherland Campaign (v.4.2). When I get to the troop deployment phase of the 3rd (or 4th?) battle I cannot deploy any troops other than the A0. The rest of my forces are lined up along the right of the screen outside the map boundries, there is also a victory hex off the map. I have tried v. 4.3 with the same results. ????????

Post #: 1
- 10/13/2000 11:03:00 PM   
Wild Bill

No, this has not been mentioned before, Schreck. Give me the location of the battle if you can. There should be a name on the map. Or give me a little of the intro text to the battle to identify it and I'll look into it. Or send me a save of this setup if you have it...WB = ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Schreck)
Post #: 2
- 10/13/2000 11:43:00 PM   
Schreck

quote:

Originally posted by Wild Bill: No, this has not been mentioned before, Schreck. Give me the location of the battle if you can. There should be a name on the map. Or give me a little of the intro text to the battle to identify it and I'll look into it. Or send me a save of this setup if you have it...WB =
The battle is: Orel-Tula Crossroads, delay, 10/10/41. Thanks for any help.

(in reply to Schreck)
Post #: 3
- 10/14/2000 12:13:00 AM   
Wild Bill

This is my reply to Schreck. They are there, it's just with the smaller maps you have to click them on the screen. No objective hexes are off the map. Text below. ================ Okay, I took a look. I think the smaller map has the computer confused. When I clicked on human deploy they ended on right side off the map. I was able to get them on the map by clicking them on starting with A0. Just highlight the A0 in the Hq menu, then click on the map. It will appear. Or you can hit auto deploy and they'll all appear on the map and you can move them. THere were no objectives on the right side. They stay where they were assigned. So either click them on the map or use auto deploy and then move them where you want them. A jpg file is attached to show you what I mean using auto deploy.....Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Schreck)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Heros Campaign Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI