Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Easy Print Manual?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Easy Print Manual? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Easy Print Manual? - 4/11/2009 5:50:17 PM   
HobbesACW

Hi folks, I've just downloaded the game and it looks great. I'm searching for a version of the manual that would be easy to print rather than a pdf (I know Matrix provide this sometimes). I can't find one - I assume I am not missing it?

Thanks, Chris
Post #: 1
RE: Easy Print Manual? - 4/11/2009 6:33:01 PM   
gexmex

there's a printer friendly pdf in the game menu (under all programs with mine) under documentation

(in reply to HobbesACW)
Post #: 2
RE: Easy Print Manual? - 4/11/2009 8:34:50 PM   
Ironclad

The manual and appendix designated light are printer friendly. Actually I prefer using those versions for on screen searches as well.

(in reply to gexmex)
Post #: 3
Welcome Hobbes - 4/11/2009 9:21:49 PM   
barbarossa2

Hobbes, glad you like what you see. It is great. :)  The most fun I have had with a strategy game in a long time.  Sure there will be some kinks you notice, but it is playable (and enjoyably so I think) and the first patch already seems to be poised to address many issues I have discovered during play here myself. :) 

(in reply to Ironclad)
Post #: 4
RE: Welcome Hobbes - 4/17/2009 8:35:17 PM   
HobbesACW

Thanks chaps. I was after something with no pictures - but just realised that you can save the PDF as text!

Chris

(in reply to barbarossa2)
Post #: 5
RE: Easy Print Manual? - 6/15/2021 3:35:03 AM   
Mishalk1

I'll be running a game in person soon, and I needed a quick way to reference the wound charts without having to scroll through a large google doc. I've created a minimalist, printer-friendly version of the wound charts that seems to me to be a lot easier to manage after a lot of work in Excel.

Because of the exceptionally long length of the Bashes section, Pierces were moved to come before Bashes; by doing so, Bashes now take up a two-page spread when the document is printed double-sided, rather than having to flip back and forth between them.

Life is a gift

(in reply to gexmex)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Easy Print Manual? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI