Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for MegaCampain?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW >> Looking for MegaCampain? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for MegaCampain? - 7/28/2002 8:49:08 AM   
Jonnie

Wondering if anyone out there has an extra "Desert Fox 1942" or one to share. I would truly love to tap into that game. Thanks for you time and help.
Post #: 1
- 7/29/2002 9:43:46 AM   
chief

Johnie check the Matrix store I saw whwere they found a few copies laying around...good luck:) :cool:

"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief

(in reply to Jonnie)
Post #: 2
- 7/29/2002 9:49:19 AM   
Supervisor

All gone:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

(in reply to Jonnie)
Post #: 3
- 7/29/2002 10:08:13 AM   
chief

OOOOPS: I was off line for 2 days, still installing the game. Went to get some old slides (40+years old) copied onto a disk. Went to Ritz they are now associated with Wolfe. Latter did the scanning and after two tries the second burn they installed an additional program (PDIE) a combo of PD? and IE (?) on the disk and when I went to preview it started its thing and downloaded into my machine, both PD and IE conflicted with my previous installs (no overwrite warnings either) and from there it all went to heck. I had to do a complete format of hard drive and reinstallation of the rest. My warning to all stay away from photo stores run by teenagers. Needless to say I'm probably out a few clams for a useless disk....no damage to slides, thank god.:mad: :( :cool:

"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief

(in reply to Jonnie)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW >> Looking for MegaCampain? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI