Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Storm over the Pacific >> One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. - 12/9/2011 10:22:29 PM   
RJL5188

I have just picked up TOF and love it. Storm over the Pacific is also awesome. It reminds me of a simple version of War in the Pacific. Now Slitherine...all u need to do is just create one more patch for SOTP to bring it up to date with TOF. Such as the flag disks underneath the troops...and the reuslts of the combat hovering above the units and the words DESTROYED. Do u think u guys can bring SOTP up to date with TOF?

"Remember. This is a military operation. They NEVER go according to plan." ---Gen. Beck to Col. Stauffenberg (VALKYRIE)
Post #: 1
RE: One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. - 12/10/2011 9:21:06 AM   
doomtrader

We are planning to release a patch to Storm over the Pacific just after the patch for Time of Wrath.

Actually I can't say how many things we will be able to include as the number of changes in the code were huge.

(in reply to RJL5188)
Post #: 2
RE: One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. - 12/10/2011 9:37:13 AM   
Magpius

Huzzah;
Huzzah;

bringing Storm closer to Fury is GREAT news.

(in reply to doomtrader)
Post #: 3
RE: One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. - 12/10/2011 9:58:56 PM   
RJL5188

well i have to admit...time of fury and storm over the pacific are excellent games. World War II without all the details of like War in the Pacific and War in the East. I do have those two games as well and they are awesome...but sometimes im in the mood for a casual ww2 game and TOF and SOTP fit right in.

"Remember. This is a military operation. They NEVER go according to plan." ---Gen. Beck to Col. Stauffenberg (VALKYRIE)

(in reply to Magpius)
Post #: 4
RE: One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. - 12/10/2011 10:44:01 PM   
tombo

please... can we copy-past the bombardment routine from TOF and fix the SotP quickly?
Without bombardment working for SoP, the combat results are off and is needed for the pacific campaigns

cheers

(in reply to RJL5188)
Post #: 5
RE: One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. - 12/12/2011 10:59:29 PM   
Wolfe1759

This might be a big ask but the User Interface and GUI retrofitted from ToF would be excellent.

"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

(in reply to tombo)
Post #: 6
RE: One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. - 12/12/2011 11:48:12 PM   
gwgardner

well, and why not the railroads, and the supply rules, and the 'time at sea' and 'distance from major port?'

there could be some awesome stuff in that patch.

(in reply to Wolfe1759)
Post #: 7
RE: One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. - 12/13/2011 12:03:37 AM   
Wolfe1759

Didn't want to be greedy

If we get a ToFed SoP it would be a very very nice Xmas present.

P.S. ToF has got me looking again at SoP and I've just updated from SoP 1.03 so I've probably got a bit of catching up to do.

"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

(in reply to gwgardner)
Post #: 8
RE: One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. - 12/13/2011 2:21:36 AM   
RJL5188

i guess its okay to be greedy...lets see if wastelands interactive gives us a little XMAS present...PLEASE??????

(in reply to Wolfe1759)
Post #: 9
RE: One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. - 12/16/2011 10:53:55 PM   
doomtrader

There is no way that we will be able to release any patch for Storm before X-mas. We will try to do it as soon as possible, but first we are going to release the patches for ToF and ToW.

(in reply to RJL5188)
Post #: 10
RE: One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. - 3/14/2012 10:16:20 AM   
makershells

Everybody likes different things and ways to play, and TOAW covers about everything. There are scenarios that are easy to play for beginners and you don't have to get into all the complex stuff. That's what I like - learn as you go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trumpet Wedding Dresses|New Style Wedding Dresses|Wedding Dresses with Sleeves|New Style Flower Girl Dresses

(in reply to doomtrader)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Storm over the Pacific >> One More Patch cuz of Time of Fury. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI