Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Unlimited Missions?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Tech Support >> Unlimited Missions? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Unlimited Missions? - 7/8/2012 9:00:18 AM   
AFIntel

Firstly, let me apologize in advance if this has already been identified. I searched the forum's without finding the problems. Secondly, as I need to go to work soon, I haven't the time to try and attempt to duplicate the issue with other squadrons.

The setup: Allied player, '43 campaign, planning missions for 8/19/43. The squadron at issue is 16 Squadron (Spitfire PR.XI). Current status is: 10 avail / 8 unavail (2 in mx and 6 in reserve) exp 70 / morale 57.

I scheduled several low altitude missions for this unit along the north coast of France. After about a 1/2 dozen missions, I noticed the "select squadron" window showed 16 Squadron still had 10 available acft. I planned another misson and it said "9 avail".

Hmmm....so I planned another - the available acft jumped back up to 10. I've so far been able to plan 12 missions with this unit and the available aircraft stays at 10.

All of 16 Squadron missions were planned with t/o times between 0615 - 0735, so the issue is not turnarounds (i.e. being able to fly an acft twice a day).

Has anyone else run into this?

P.S. It appears HARD SARGE hasn't posted on the Matrix forums since February. Is he OK?
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Tech Support >> Unlimited Missions? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI