Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Fails to show Game Menu and game map.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809 >> Campaigns on the Danube Support >> Fails to show Game Menu and game map. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Fails to show Game Menu and game map. - 4/21/2014 5:56:29 AM   
governato

I was able to install the game on [Edit: VMware Fusion]+Windows XP. The game starts with the initial screens (Matrix, Adanac and then 'Campaigns of the Danube' ) and music plays, but I am not able to bring up the 'Scenario Selection' screen or the main map.
Rather the hourglass symbol happens and the game 'stops responding'. The music also stops after a few minutes.

What should I do?

Likely it's a case of me being dense, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Btw I purchased the game just a few days ago and other Matrix games (TOAW,Rise of Prussia, GWITE, Command Ops...all play perfectly!)

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by governato -- 4/21/2014 7:01:00 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Fails to show Game Menu and game map. - 4/22/2014 4:36:29 AM   
Agathosdaimon

Hmm i what system is your host computer, or are you pnly able to install onto xp vmware? I have it running fine on wondows7

(in reply to governato)
Post #: 2
RE: Fails to show Game Menu and game map. - 4/22/2014 4:43:02 AM   
governato

quote:

ORIGINAL: Agathosdaimon

Hmm i what system is your host computer, or are you only able to install onto xp vmware? I have it running fine on wondows7

I am using a mac with vmware+XP.

(in reply to Agathosdaimon)
Post #: 3
RE: Fails to show Game Menu and game map. - 4/22/2014 8:21:59 AM   
Agathosdaimon

ahh right, hmm i am not sure there - compatibility settings may be the only thing you can play around with - it should be possible though somehow - frank hunter, the designer is active at the 'piercing fortress europa' forum so perhaps you can raise the question there as he may not see the query in this forum - or send him a pm or open a ticket in the support section - matrix support are reasonably quick to respond

(in reply to governato)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809 >> Campaigns on the Danube Support >> Fails to show Game Menu and game map. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI