Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

It's all the patch's fault!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> It's all the patch's fault! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
It's all the patch's fault! - 8/19/2013 12:47:50 AM   
fbs

As I put my most interesting battle against the German AI on hold, waiting for the patch to come out, I had no games to play.

Therefore I installed some Japanese game (Aeiou or something) to do some dungeon crawling. The game, being Japanese, gave the NPC ladies some armor sets that are either completely impractical or a masterstroke at distracting the enemy with such huge cleavage.

But I digress (I'm distracted). The game also gave me a pet. You'll notice the thing is pink. And has a pink headlace. And it cries and stomps the ground if I don't feed and wash and groom and play with it every 20 minutes. Now, in defense of the thingie, if I feed/wash/grom/play in time, it will bring me a gift (wrapped with a pink lace, of course). I wished the gift box would have an A20 howitzer for me to kill my flying rats, but alas it has some coins I have no idea what to do with them.

So there you have it: a grown up man reduced to washing a pet every 20 minutes to get some baffling coins. It's all the patch's fault.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by fbs -- 8/19/2013 4:52:50 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: It's all the patch's fault! - 8/19/2013 1:05:41 AM   
Lobster

I don't know what is worse. You are playing this game and becoming a slave to a virtual pet or you admit to playing this game and becoming a slave to a virtual pet.

(in reply to fbs)
Post #: 2
RE: It's all the patch's fault! - 8/19/2013 7:17:58 AM   
gingerbread

Board meetings have been interrupted due to participants having to care for their Tamagotchis. Noticeable productivity hits...

(in reply to Lobster)
Post #: 3
RE: It's all the patch's fault! - 8/19/2013 11:29:23 PM   
fbs

I hope the patch comes soon.

I must have 50 coins by now, and still have no idea what to do with them.

How sad it is the life a bored wargamers... :(

(in reply to gingerbread)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> It's all the patch's fault! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI