Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Pearl Harbor II

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Pearl Harbor II Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Pearl Harbor II - 4/3/2017 7:41:00 PM   
83Reforger

So as a newbie, and having played this game quite a bit in the last week, I discovered a gem all of you old timers who have played this game a ton already know about. That's the built in database for bases and battlegroups and the like. Bravo, its genius. Now for the problem... No docks/piers at Pearl Harbor? Is it contained in another DB?
Post #: 1
RE: Pearl Harbor II - 4/3/2017 8:21:04 PM   
Gunner98

Its probably just that no one has built and submitted it yet to the thread on the Mod & Scenario page yet.

If you need it, you can build it and send it on in.

Cheers

B

(in reply to 83Reforger)
Post #: 2
RE: Pearl Harbor II - 4/3/2017 9:53:37 PM   
kevinkins

And if you need any starting tips we are all here to lend a hand. I have found that to completely reproduce a base might be overkill as far the design time it takes. A general outline of the base's facilities with, of course, the facilities needed as targets for a scenario is all that is needed. A custom overlay is a help when positioning stuff and adds to the overall appeal if players choose to use them.

Kevin

(in reply to Gunner98)
Post #: 3
RE: Pearl Harbor II - 4/4/2017 12:03:18 AM   
83Reforger

You hit the nail on the head Kevin. Someone was brilliant enough to build a database of bases and Carrie battle groups... As far as the eye can see...Korea, the Mid East, most of it is there. My problem is in order for me to refuel at sea AFTER a convenient AO or T-AFS comes aside and fuels and replenishes, I've got to head to Japan to refuel and replenish if I'm in the Pacific.

(in reply to kevinkins)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Pearl Harbor II Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI