Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Panzer Corps Released on Steam!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Panzer Corps Released on Steam! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Panzer Corps Released on Steam! - 3/12/2014 3:48:52 PM   
Surtur

Today we released our first very first game on Steam, the most popular platform for digital distribution. By releasing the game on Steam, you can now choose yourself if you want to play our game via the Steam client. At the same time, we hope to be able to spread the fun of wargaming to a new audience.

You can now buy all Panzer Corps content on Steam. The Panzer Corps base game will go for $ 19,99, Afrika Korps and Allied Corps can be bought for $ 14,99 and the individual grand campaign episodes are $ 4,99. There is also a discounted package that contains all Grand Campaign DLC for $ 39,99. For those who just want to buy everything in a single go, we included the Panzer Corps Collection Package for the reduced price of $ 79,99!

If you have already bought Panzer Corps, you can get access to the Steam version of the game as well. All you have to do is register your game here. Click here to for more information on how this will work.

Click here to buy Panzer Corps on Steam

< Message edited by Surtur01 -- 3/12/2014 4:49:20 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Panzer Corps Released on Steam! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI