Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Liking the new patch so far

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> Liking the new patch so far Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Liking the new patch so far - 5/20/2015 8:56:04 AM   
major.pain

Only played through 2-3 battles but i am noticing my Tanks are more open to firing on the move under the "advance" order now which is great did you alter the behavior for them to fire more under this order as well as the "engage move" order also or am i hallucinating?

Post #: 1
RE: Liking the new patch so far - 5/20/2015 9:28:34 AM   
rickier65

quote:

ORIGINAL: M J R

Only played through 2-3 battles but i am noticing my Tanks are more open to firing on the move under the "advance" order now which is great did you alter the behavior for them to fire more under this order as well as the "engage move" order also or am i hallucinating?

I'm glad your enjoying it. The increased firing may be due to the changes we made to the LOS for tanks.

Thanks!
Rick

(in reply to major.pain)
Post #: 2
RE: Liking the new patch so far - 5/28/2015 2:46:25 AM   
DesertFox32

I want to second this. I downloaded the patch back when you first announced it in Beta but haven't had much of a chance to play around with it until tonight (wife's out of town...) :) Fired up a small scenario a little while ago and it's just reminding me how fun this game is and the potential it still has.

Nice work Rick!! And thanks for keeping this game alive. I really really really hope that development on this game can continue somehow!

(in reply to rickier65)
Post #: 3
RE: Liking the new patch so far - 5/28/2015 6:44:12 AM   
rickier65

quote:

ORIGINAL: DzrtFox936

I want to second this. I downloaded the patch back when you first announced it in Beta but haven't had much of a chance to play around with it until tonight (wife's out of town...) :) Fired up a small scenario a little while ago and it's just reminding me how fun this game is and the potential it still has.

Nice work Rick!! And thanks for keeping this game alive. I really really really hope that development on this game can continue somehow!

Thanks for the kind words. And there are a few folks that contributed to the patch.

We all hope you enjoy the fixes and the new items that have been incorporated.

thanks!
Rick

(in reply to DesertFox32)
Post #: 4
RE: Liking the new patch so far - 7/2/2015 5:30:05 AM   
eggmansdaddy

Thank you very much for working on and releasing this patch. It heartens a long time admirer of this game. I hope you work to contunue to make progress on taking this game engine into the future.

Regards,

eggmansdaddy

(in reply to rickier65)
Post #: 5
RE: Liking the new patch so far - 7/2/2015 7:49:03 AM   
rickier65

Thanks for the words of encouragement. We hope you enjoy the patch.

Thanks
Rick

(in reply to eggmansdaddy)
Post #: 6
RE: Liking the new patch so far - 7/27/2015 6:21:34 PM   
Ranger33

I knew this patch was in the pipeline but didn't realize it was out! Looking forward to giving it a spin.

(in reply to rickier65)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> Liking the new patch so far Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI