Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Question about Unit Icons.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Question about Unit Icons. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question about Unit Icons. - 1/5/2018 10:10:11 PM   
HalfLifeExpert

I'm currently playing one of the new scenarios added to the CSP: "Sanitizing NORLANT, 1962"

There are some Allied Units that are not under the player's control, which is just fine of course, but the thing is none of them have a little 'A' or 'F' next to their icons, as the manual suggests they should.

My understanding is that all friendly units not under the control of the player are supposed to have those little As or Fs to clearly distinguish them.

Is this a bug or a change that I am unaware of?
Post #: 1
RE: Question about Unit Icons. - 1/8/2018 3:56:19 PM   
LORDPrometheus

There should be a small A next to them are you using the stylized icons? It's possible that is the problem though I don't know for sure

(in reply to HalfLifeExpert)
Post #: 2
RE: Question about Unit Icons. - 1/8/2018 5:42:55 PM   
Randomizer

quote:

ORIGINAL: HalfLifeExpert

I'm currently playing one of the new scenarios added to the CSP: "Sanitizing NORLANT, 1962"

There are some Allied Units that are not under the player's control, which is just fine of course, but the thing is none of them have a little 'A' or 'F' next to their icons, as the manual suggests they should.

My understanding is that all friendly units not under the control of the player are supposed to have those little As or Fs to clearly distinguish them.

Is this a bug or a change that I am unaware of?

Thanks for trying the scenario, your observations are correct regarding side NORAD (posture to the Player's side is Friendly/Friendly) with the Texas Towers and radar-picket DD and Coast Guard cutter not displaying the "A" or "F". Using the editor to change to side NORAD and the side WESTLANT units display the "A" as expected.

Odd, not sure what is happening here and to be honest, never noticed this during the scenario developing process.

-C

(in reply to HalfLifeExpert)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Question about Unit Icons. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI