Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

End game Victory Status notice.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> Armored Brigade: Tech Support Forum >> End game Victory Status notice. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
End game Victory Status notice. - 6/15/2021 9:02:56 PM   
mmacguinness

In a couple of games, while I was clicking on the "1 ROUND" button for my mortars, the end game dialogue popped up, but immediately disappeared as I clicked on the "1 ROUND" button.

My mouse was nowhere near the End Game pop up, it was poised over the "1 ROUND" button between clicks.

The game pauseed and I could not access the Game Summary, Game Replay, or view enemy OOB.
Post #: 1
RE: End game Victory Status notice. - 6/20/2021 8:37:58 PM   
Veitikka

That's how it's supposed to work. To access the end game dialogue again you need to click the 'end battle' button bottom-right on the screen.

Know thyself!

(in reply to mmacguinness)
Post #: 2
RE: End game Victory Status notice. - 6/21/2021 3:27:21 PM   
mmacguinness

OK. I see that now.

But since I was in the process of clicking repeatedly on another button when the dialog box popped up, far from the dialog box, I had no time to react. The dialog box was on the screen for only the small fraction of a second between two rapid mouse clicks. Had I blinked or been looking elsewhere at that moment, I wouldn't have seen it. And if I hadn't seen it, then later, after hunting down and destroyng all remaining enemy units(or perhaps getting destroyed myself), I would have wondering when the game was ever going to end.

I had expected that when the EndGame dialog popped up, all other buttons would be disabled pending decision to proceed or not. Apparently not.

(in reply to Veitikka)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> Armored Brigade: Tech Support Forum >> End game Victory Status notice. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI