Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Question on Mega Campaign scoring.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Question on Mega Campaign scoring. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question on Mega Campaign scoring. - 8/1/2001 6:29:00 AM   
AlvinS

Greetings I have restarted the mega campaign after a crash on my 9th scenario. (The Yugoslavia error) On the second campaign for my first scenario I chose "catch that train". I got a moderate victory and 3 campaign points. For the second scenario ( I can't remember the name) It was 20 turns long. I controlled all of the victory hexes by turn 13, even the one with the HQ in it. I held all of the objectives until turn 18 when the scenario ended. I received a draw. :( (most of my armor was still intact.) :mad: I was told that my HQ was overrun and that I would get a replacement. I realize that I will not get campaign points for that scenario but my campaign total score dropped from 3 to 2. :confused: Is this right? The first time I played the campaign I had the HQ taken out and lost points only for that scenario, not from a previous score. I don't mind having my butt handed to me as long as I get the proper score. :D Any ideas? Alvins

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ---Mark Twain

Naval Warfare Simulations

AlvinS
Post #: 1
- 8/2/2001 7:42:00 AM   
AlvinS

Bump. :confused: Alvins

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ---Mark Twain

Naval Warfare Simulations

AlvinS

(in reply to AlvinS)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Question on Mega Campaign scoring. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI