Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

BUG??

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> BUG?? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
BUG?? - 10/3/2001 1:33:00 AM   
Warhorse

Mike Wood, do you know of the game doing the following? So far only encountered this during a campaign, both generated and WW2. I will be playing along, and all of a sudden one of the two things will happen;
1) when I left-click on a unit, it will show the info box, as if you are right-clicking, must alt-cntrl-delete to exit.
2)during op-fire, all of a sudden a timer will appear in the lower right corner of the main playing map, and a message "waitng for all players to sync" may or may not appear. Must alt-cntrl-delete to exit. This is happening with the version 7.11, other than that the campaign problem with anything other than the Big 6 not advancing seems to be fixed, and works well otherwise!! If I remember, I'll send you a save next time this happens. Good job!!

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com
Post #: 1
- 10/3/2001 10:45:00 AM   
skukko

My cents here: I have not seen this act. I've played alot around with 711. This looks like that there is onliner coming to your saved game...you did load it in single playermode? about 711: there is some douples in OOBs still left. I'll quess I don't have to yell it as guys probably know it mosh

salute

mosh

If its not rotten, shoot again

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 2
- 10/3/2001 8:02:00 PM   
Warhorse

Yes, it was solitaire mode, I've never played any multi-player!!! Would like to sometime, though. Played for 5 hours last night w/o problem, so it is very random.

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to Warhorse)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> BUG?? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI