Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Registration Code

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Supremacy: Four Paths To Power >> Tech Support >> Registration Code Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Registration Code - 3/10/2005 10:51:56 PM   
Rik81

I downloaded and installed game. It won't let me play with out a "Valid REgistration Code". Okay, I went to members area and registered the game. That apparently took. However, I was not supplied with any "code" to enter in so I can play the game.

Really, isn't this a bit of overkill? Already had to enter an extremely long serial number just to install the game!

Please give me a "valid registration code" so I can play!
Post #: 1
RE: Registration Code - 3/10/2005 10:53:23 PM   
Marc von Martial

You should have received an email and also having been shown the serial number after your fullfilled your purchase. In case neither happend or you missed it you can retrieve the serial number at any time.

Please go to our E-Store and click on "Store FAQs" , there check the "I need to lookup my serial / unlock key" link. Or go to www.findmyorder.com and enter your order number and password.

If you can´t resolve the numbers via www.findmyorder.com please drop me a quick note.

Sorry for the problems.

(in reply to Rik81)
Post #: 2
RE: Registration Code - 3/10/2005 10:59:07 PM   
Rik81

Are you saying the "Valid Registration Code" is the same number as the "Serial Number" which I used to install the game? Okay, I will try that, if it works I won't bother you again, except to say that seems a little strange. And why, after doing all the install bit, should we have to enter that number again?

Anyway, be back in a minute in case the Serial number doesn't work in that case.

(in reply to Marc von Martial)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Supremacy: Four Paths To Power >> Tech Support >> Registration Code Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI