Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

my exe won't work

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> my exe won't work Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
my exe won't work - 5/14/2001 1:47:00 PM   
Ruiner

hi all: if i click on my spwaw icon it works but when i click on play steel panthers world at war it won't work please help me! greets: Ruiner

-
Post #: 1
- 5/14/2001 7:30:00 PM   
johansson

Any problems whit vid998.smk during install? if so download and place the file in ..Steel Panthers World At War\SND\stream folder and the game will probably run.

(in reply to Ruiner)
Post #: 2
- 5/14/2001 11:52:00 PM   
adozzel

I am having the same problem. I did put the smk file in the right place. I belive it has to do with when I ran the update. I did not double check the path for where SPWAW was on my C drive. It wasn't in Maxtrix>Steel... it was under program files.(Slap head and scream "DOH!") So, it migrated all the files to this new directory it created. I am assuming it is a regerstry problem. Any ideas on how to fix this without having to download the whole game over?

(in reply to Ruiner)
Post #: 3
- 5/15/2001 6:54:00 AM   
bchapman

Adozzel, Do you still have the downloaded file? :confused: If so, you should be able to click on the start button, go to Steel Panthers World at War, uninstall. After you have uninstalled, run the download file again and specify where to put the program files. :) Hope this helps.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."<br />- Gerald Ford

(in reply to Ruiner)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> my exe won't work Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI