Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Clarifications on the upgrade process

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Clarifications on the upgrade process Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Clarifications on the upgrade process - 10/5/2005 4:01:26 PM   
puresimmer

OK, just to make sure I clarify things...

1. If you are a purchaser of PureSim 2005 you are entitled to a free upgrade to the new enhanced gold edition from Matrix Games.

2. You'll need to have your order number handy, the process is relatively simple (see the "Gold Edition Upgrade Instructions" post that is stickied in this forum).

3. There were a few orders that came in after 8/20 that I just sent along to Matrix this morning. So if you are one of those folks you might have to wait a few hours before you can get your new serial number. This was my mistake, and has nothing to do with the Matrix upgrade process. I took the game down from my web site but there were a few stragglers that purchased since 8/20 via download from other sites, or because their trial expired etc...

Most importantly, I'd like to extend my sincere appreciation to Matrix for taking on this burden. Given all the work that went into the Gold Edition, the amount of new features and new packaging they easily could have requested an upgrade fee. I mentioned that I had made a promise many months ago to loyal PureSim fans that the gold edition would be a free upgrade and Matrix understood. The fact that they have setup this unique process just for PureSim re-enforces my belief that I made a great move joining the Matrix team!

If any of you PureSimmers have a problem with the upgrade please email Matrix support or myself and we'll make sure to help you as quickly as possible.

P.S. The best way to upgrade is to re-purchase the game

Developer, PureSim Baseball
Post #: 1
RE: Clarifications on the upgrade process - 10/5/2005 5:29:40 PM   
motnahp

OK. Order number converted to Matrix serial number. Registered in the members club. Still looking for the "private downloads section for PureSim 2005 Gold Edition". Where can I find the link?

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 2
RE: Clarifications on the upgrade process - 10/5/2005 5:50:08 PM   
Erik Rutins

motnahp,

Click on "My Games" and then on the "Digital Downloads" link next to the PureSim Baseball 2005 name. That should get you to a list of downloads, which should include the free upgrade.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to motnahp)
Post #: 3
RE: Clarifications on the upgrade process - 10/5/2005 6:01:04 PM   
motnahp

Found and downloaded within 5 minutes after my earlier post. Now I feel as if I just left the car dealership with a new ride. Before I decide to print the manual, about how many pages am I looking at? Thanx for your great support of this great product!!!

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 4
RE: Clarifications on the upgrade process - 10/5/2005 6:42:07 PM   
MizzouRah_slith

Thanks to Shaun and Matrix games. VERY much appreciated.

(in reply to motnahp)
Post #: 5
RE: Clarifications on the upgrade process - 10/5/2005 7:09:22 PM   
Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: motnahp
Found and downloaded within 5 minutes after my earlier post. Now I feel as if I just left the car dealership with a new ride. Before I decide to print the manual, about how many pages am I looking at? Thanx for your great support of this great product!!!

The manual is exactly 50 pages. If you are going to print it at home, feel free to use the E-Book version that's included in the installation. If you are going to take it to have it professionally printed, you may want to also grab the high quality print version that's available as a separate download in the Members' Club for registered owners.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to motnahp)
Post #: 6
RE: Clarifications on the upgrade process - 10/5/2005 7:28:25 PM   
brownstone35

Only have my serial number. I emailed support last night, but yet to receive a response.

Thank you.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 7
RE: Clarifications on the upgrade process - 10/5/2005 9:55:46 PM   
Erik Rutins

brownstone35,

I'll check and see if we missed you, but in the meantime, have you tried entering your e-mail here yet to retrieve your order info?

http://store3.esellerate.net/store/support/Default.aspx

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to brownstone35)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Clarifications on the upgrade process Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI