Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Not Tracking all Post-Season averages

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Not Tracking all Post-Season averages Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Not Tracking all Post-Season averages - 10/7/2005 10:24:37 PM   
Frozen Stiffer

Hello, Shaun!

I know that during the post season, players' batting averages, RBIs, ERAs, etc. are reset to 0. However, PSB is taking that a bit too far.

I am in the playoffs with my every-game-was-managed-by-me-none-were-simmed team. After the first game, we lead the series 1-0. However, going into the second game, I find that all of my players' batting averages are reset AGAIN to .000 (see screen shot). Not only this, but their RBI totals are accurate. If you go into the player's profile card, the information in the Post Season Batting Stats is accurate. Further, if you look at the other team's averages, they're not even close to accurate. Some guys show as 1.000 though their player card shows the accurate average from the first game (.250, .333, whatever it may be). Their RBI totals too are accurate. It's only the second game into the series, so I can't say yet if the pithcers' stats have also been affected or not.

Would you happen to know what's going on?

"It ain't braggin' if you can do it."

-Hall of Fame pitcher Jerome 'Dizzy' Dean
Post #: 1
RE: Not Tracking all Post-Season averages - 10/8/2005 4:36:06 PM   
puresimmer

Sounds like some sort of display bug. What association configuration are you using? Let me know and I'll test it out.

Developer, PureSim Baseball

(in reply to Frozen Stiffer)
Post #: 2
RE: Not Tracking all Post-Season averages - 10/8/2005 6:35:12 PM   
Frozen Stiffer

Certainly!

Fictional players, two-league, four divisions, 5 teams per division for a standard 162-game season.

Also, I mentioned the screenshot in the first post but forgot to include it. It's of the beginning of the second game- you'll see the RBIs listed for my players (I'm playing the Havanna Cigars) but all with .000 averages. My opponent (the Nashville Elvises) lists the players with the inconsistent averages (some 1.000 some .000).

Thanks again!

Attachment (1)

"It ain't braggin' if you can do it."

-Hall of Fame pitcher Jerome 'Dizzy' Dean

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 3
RE: Not Tracking all Post-Season averages - 10/15/2005 4:42:36 PM   
ibecarlo

Possibly related to this is a problem that I've seen in the Multiplayer league that I'm in. We're in the Post-season. Well, not "we" ... my team didn't make the playoffs. So, I'm doing some post-season assessments and I find that, in both the Player Card and the "Modify Roster & Lineups" screen, all of the VsL and VsR values are cleared to 0. Also, in the Modify Roster & Lineups screen but NOT in the Player Card, the AB values are all set to 0. I doubt that this has to do with Multiplayer but I currently have no idea.

Another possibly related bug (that I consider a very low priority) happens when you use the Games interface to look at previous days in the post-season. In the first game of the playoffs, Narleski got a save. In the second game, he got another save. In both cases, the summary for the game and the box score shows that Narleski got his second save.

(in reply to Frozen Stiffer)
Post #: 4
RE: Not Tracking all Post-Season averages - 10/15/2005 5:44:27 PM   
donkuchi19

Here is a screen shot of Narleski's Player card to illustrate:

It seems to be stuck on the regular season stats for totals, but shows the game stats from the playoffs.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by donkuchi -- 10/15/2005 5:46:53 PM >

(in reply to ibecarlo)
Post #: 5
RE: Not Tracking all Post-Season averages - 10/22/2005 3:51:25 PM   
puresimmer

I think these should all be fixed in the 1.1 update but I can't confirm all of them.

When the 1.1 beta becomes available will you guys have a look for me?

Developer, PureSim Baseball

(in reply to donkuchi19)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Not Tracking all Post-Season averages Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI