Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

SPWAW AARs

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWAW AARs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SPWAW AARs - 7/11/2000 2:24:00 AM   
rtr

Hi All, Thought you might be interested in a couple of AARs of SPWAW PBEM battles that are now available at www.theblitz.org in the After Action Reports section. The scenario files accompanying these should also be available soon in the Blitz scenario section. Regards Rob 'rtr' Reid

Later Rob Reid
Post #: 1
- 7/11/2000 5:25:00 AM   
Wild Bill

I strongly recommend you take the time to visit Rob and the site. I think you'll be pleased. I've read some of these AARs and seen the scenarios. The man does good work. Let's support him and visit his site. It will be time well spent. Nice going, Rob.. Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to rtr)
Post #: 2
- 7/11/2000 6:03:00 AM   
Fabio Prado

Geez, what a wonderful site! Fantastic image work, excelent navigation, lots of info, scenarios, the works! Rob, I'll be adding a link to your site on The ARMOR Site, soon! Gongratulaions on a really good job! FAP ------------------ Fabio Prado [email]fprado@fprado.com[/email] Webmaster - The ARMOR Site!

(in reply to rtr)
Post #: 3
- 7/11/2000 6:31:00 AM   
rtr

Hi, Much as I would like to take the credit for the excellent Blitz site, it is none of my doing:-) I am simply a member of the Steel Panthers Ladder and a contributor of AARs and the occasional scenario. Paul ' Steel God' Sinatra is the custodian of the SP ladder and the major force in the promotion of the club amongst SP'ers, Jim 'von Kreig' Mays also plays a major role, but, to my eternal shame, I am not familiar with the other hard working custodians and staff. I guess I spend too much time playing SP:-) Regards Rob 'rtr' Reid

Later Rob Reid

(in reply to rtr)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWAW AARs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI