Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

camera view

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> 3rd Party Developers Area >> camera view Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
camera view - 3/17/2006 7:11:52 AM   
simmer

Is any one of you experts working on a camera view utility just like was made for madden in the 2004 series? This game needs this for coach mode.
Post #: 1
RE: camera view - 3/17/2006 10:48:54 AM   
Magnum357

I am not aware that Camera veiws can be edited. I think only David can hard code any new veiws in the game.

(in reply to simmer)
Post #: 2
RE: camera view - 3/29/2006 5:29:25 PM   
Rottweiler69

A sideline coaches view would kick butt!

(in reply to Magnum357)
Post #: 3
RE: camera view - 3/29/2006 8:33:24 PM   
Marauders

Although I really liked the CAMS system in FBPro, I know it would be tough to recreate in Maximum-Football.

What would be nice is to have the ability to set the game camera to offensive (default), defensive, TV (side view), offensive wide (the camera pulled back from default to see the entire width of the field), defensive wide, and top down. Those six choices could be selected with F5-F10.

(in reply to Rottweiler69)
Post #: 4
RE: camera view - 3/30/2006 2:31:16 AM   
Magnum357

Marauder, I agree, trying to recreate the Football Pro CAMS system would probably be too difficult to add to MaxFB. But those few simple different veiws you suggested would be nice to have in the game. I would imagine it wouldn't be too hard to add just a few extra veiws.

(in reply to Marauders)
Post #: 5
RE: camera view - 3/30/2006 5:56:54 PM   
Sonny

On instant replay you see the plays from several different angles so those angles are already programmed. Also at times the camera does a 180 degree pan when huddling up or like at the start of a game. So any of those angles should be possible. Just need to work out a system for selection of the viewing angle.

Quote from Snigbert -

"If you mess with the historical accuracy, you're going to have ahistorical outcomes."

"I'll say it again for Sonny's sake: If you mess with historical accuracy, you're going to have
ahistorical outcomes. "

(in reply to Magnum357)
Post #: 6
RE: camera view - 3/31/2006 1:32:36 AM   
Magnum357

I see. I didn't know that about Instant Replay because the game won't allow me to watch Instant replay videos (Maybe its a system resource issue or something). If those other veiws are programmed into the Instant replay, I'm sure they could be programmed into regular gameplay, maybe even with just Maruders F5-510 button example.

(in reply to Sonny)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> 3rd Party Developers Area >> camera view Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI