Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Static HQ:s

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Battlefront >> Static HQ:s Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Static HQ:s - 3/1/2007 1:23:16 PM   
rocketman71

After playing my first game (Market Garden) I was sometimes surprised that some units didn't receive attack bullits, despite being within its HQ's command range and in supply. However, I now noticed in the manual that most HQ's lose their ability to give attack bullits if they moved on the previous turn - being static HQ:s. Some HQ:s are not static, so they can give attack bullits on every turn. But is there any way to get this info before moving any HQ:s, so to prevent the mistake of leaving units without attack capability?
Post #: 1
RE: Static HQ:s - 3/1/2007 2:08:48 PM   
Timmeh

right click the hex then hover over the HQ in the pop up box ? this mouse hover will let you know if the HQ is mobile or not. In addition to that you can click on the red/green circles in the right pane info box to see the adjusted range when the HQ is moved (it seems to take 2 turns to reset its max range)

(in reply to rocketman71)
Post #: 2
RE: Static HQ:s - 3/1/2007 3:17:08 PM   
rocketman71

OK, I get it. The default setting for HQ:s is static and the right click hover thing doesn't say static anywhere, but if the HQ is mobile, it says that in the info.

(in reply to Timmeh)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Battlefront >> Static HQ:s Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI