Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

More realistic stats

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> More realistic stats Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
More realistic stats - 7/9/2006 11:14:19 PM   
brocktoon93

Hi. I just started running unattended autoplay for complete MLB seasons starting in 1900. This game has everything stat wise and speed wise I love. Only thing is the results don't seem to come that close to actual. While Im not looking for exact similar results, I did run 6 seasons starting in 1900 and not one batter is hitting over .300 or has a .400 OBP while in real life, many of them were way above that. I am basically looking for a little closer of stats. Is there any option maybe that I could check which might do this? Or could I change the database to reflect more accurate stats? Just wondering if anyone else has run across this problem and could help? thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: More realistic stats - 7/10/2006 1:07:34 AM   
henry296

real or historical players?

(in reply to brocktoon93)
Post #: 2
RE: More realistic stats - 7/10/2006 2:50:45 AM   
ganguy

There are slider bars that let you adjust these sort of things. These are found under Options and Utilities, Association Settings, Advanced Simulation Engine Options, Edit Advanced Simulation Settings. You will probably have to experiment a bit.

Ron

(in reply to henry296)
Post #: 3
RE: More realistic stats - 7/10/2006 7:25:20 AM   
brocktoon93

I went to Options and Utilities and then to Association settings but then I do not see anything for an Advanced Simulation Engine. Can you only do this option when you first start a season ?

(in reply to ganguy)
Post #: 4
RE: More realistic stats - 7/10/2006 7:46:49 AM   
ganguy

You are at the right screen. Look all the way on the bottom of that screen. You may have to check the box under Advanced Simulation Engine Options. Then look to the right and click the button that says Edit Advanced Simulation Settings. You will then see the slider buttons.

Ron

(in reply to brocktoon93)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> More realistic stats Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI