Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Oil/Res in transport

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room >> Oil/Res in transport Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Oil/Res in transport - 5/10/2007 3:00:55 PM   
AvG

Japan 16 April 1942
Had my weekly update of the production-matrix and saw an oil-decline of 105K. Thats 15000 per day.
Having only 13620 HI and no TK-losses is seems a lot to high. Even if one takes into account the losses in landtransport.
The previous weeks the declination varied between 50K and 80K.
There is however one big difference now: I am loading a TK-convoy at Brunei. It has over 50K loaded now.
My question: Are Oil/Res-quantities incorporated in the Intel-figures?
AvG
Post #: 1
RE: Oil/Res in transport - 5/10/2007 3:04:39 PM   
USSAmerica

Any Oil/Res loaded onto ships does not show up in your total figures.  It will reappear when you unload it at it's destination.

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to AvG)
Post #: 2
RE: Oil/Res in transport - 5/10/2007 3:42:08 PM   
AvG

OK, thank you Miss America for your quick reaction (within 5 minutes)
That explains the difference.

It is very important because if the figures would be correct, I would (with only 800K of oil in stock) have severe problems in only 8 weeks. Now I have 12-16 weeks time for solving the problem.
Just took Singapore so possibilities in Sumatra (800*6 oil)
Bataan is very difficult. 100K of defenders. Must be done before the South of Borneo can be taken. (another 400*6)
In the meantime I use my matrix for decisions what to do on production, where to close HI, etc.
Haven't seen it mentioned before, but if you have to close HI's start with HI without a port. (there you lose only supplies)
The matrix gives me an immediate insight in the effects of closing HI's in every area. (An area is a worldpart with no rail- or road-connection with the rest of the world).
Supplies and fuel are in implementation. Here are the problems more to be expected in the future. (stocks are still rising)

Now Yamamoto calls me. Seems to be a severe sub-problem somewhere. As an Emperor you are never free.

AvG

(in reply to USSAmerica)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room >> Oil/Res in transport Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI