Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I just gotta talk about it!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> I just gotta talk about it! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I just gotta talk about it! - 9/2/2000 1:50:00 PM   
Wild Bill

I'm so excited, I gotta talk about it. Bear with me, please! When I see the coming changes in SPWAW, the newest version, I still am in awe. In addition to the online play, TCP/IP, the new map directory, the new campaigns, the new objective hexes, comes a ton of new terrain, cliffs, rocks, gullies, swamp, marshes (new graphic), polder, jungle sets, rough sets, black sand,new high grass, snow bluffs, etc., etc. plus mud for hilltops, marsh for hilltops.. But also the ability to pick your own map with custom designed startlines and victory hexes you can do before you load the map (the generator will respect them), various types of objectives in the battle, or allow the computer to randomize victory hex locations and start lines, or simply use the default setting is included. Revised and much improved OOBs, brand new scenarios, multiplayer online play..I'm running out of breath. Some features are improved, some are new. I'll let you sort them out and save myself some grief. Then there are new scenarios, (oops, I said that!)brand new campaigns...enough. Get ready. It is very close. What I don't know is the exact release date, the size of the version and how it will be procured by the player. David Heath, President of Matrix Games will announce that for you when the time comes. It has been a very worthwhile wait. ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Post #: 1
- 9/2/2000 2:00:00 PM   
Paul Vebber

And now its bedtime... Say Goodnight Wild Bill... !!! We have lots more work to do tomorrow...

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 2
- 9/2/2000 2:22:00 PM   
Wild Bill

I thought you'd never quit and I can't outdo you young man! I'm outa here....WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> I just gotta talk about it! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI