Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

senario builder question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Modern Tactics >> senario builder question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
senario builder question - 3/2/2008 12:41:05 AM   
gvierstra

When i build a senario I cant figure out how to get platoon's 2-5 to show up on the map. I create deployment zones in the map and select forces for each platoon. WHen i run the scenario i only get first platoon.

This also occurrs in the original scenarios when i outfit multiple platoon's

What do i need to do to deploy multiple platoons on the map in the scenario. Is there a max number of units per scenario? IE I can deploy all 5 platoons given that there is no more than say 20 units per side?

I have some nice ideas for scenario's that i want to put together but am stuck on the platoon issue.

thank you in advance for what i'm sure is a simple fix that i am missing.

g.
Post #: 1
RE: senario builder question - 3/3/2008 5:49:07 AM   
Senior Drill

quote:

ORIGINAL: vierstra

When i build a senario I cant figure out how to get platoon's 2-5 to show up on the map. I create deployment zones in the map and select forces for each platoon. WHen i run the scenario i only get first platoon.

This also occurrs in the original scenarios when i outfit multiple platoon's

What do i need to do to deploy multiple platoons on the map in the scenario. Is there a max number of units per scenario? IE I can deploy all 5 platoons given that there is no more than say 20 units per side?

I have some nice ideas for scenario's that i want to put together but am stuck on the platoon issue.

thank you in advance for what i'm sure is a simple fix that i am missing.

g.

Sorry, but stuck on the platoon issue you will remain. The 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th platoons are for multiplayer. A solo player against the AI will only play with the 1st platoons with a total of 15 team slots available to each.

It's the nature of the beast for the CC series, and CCMT only brings the additional 8 platoons for the other players in H2H play to the game, up from only 1 in the earlier games. It's not something that is likely to change in the future for this game.

< Message edited by Senior Drill -- 3/3/2008 5:50:48 AM >

C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre.

(in reply to gvierstra)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Modern Tactics >> senario builder question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI