Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Age of Sail

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> John Tiller's Battleground Series >> Battleground Series Support >> Age of Sail Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Age of Sail - 8/12/2013 5:06:06 PM   
gcbisset

I was trying to make a small scenario for AOS with the editor, and so far I find nothing I build works. The ships appear in the game, but wont fire at each other, or melee if they grapple.

OK, I just figured it out, but will leave this up if anyone else has a problem. I assigned all 4 ships to the same squadron, altho they were different nationalities, so they wouldn't fight each other. I think the editor documentation is sketchy, and could use some more detail on this sort of thing.

I also cant find anywhere else an editable sailing ship game. So my suggestion is, why don't you start marketing the thing , selling it separately from the rest of the JT games. I bet you would make some money with that. I think it could also be doable to make the boarding actions much more complex, rather than whole crew vs whole crew. If you did this I think youd get much a lot more money out of it (picture master and commander boarding scene). Then, if you add in galleys, and/or steam? Maybe ironcloads? Ka-ching!

Thanks

George

< Message edited by gcbisset -- 8/12/2013 5:48:18 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> John Tiller's Battleground Series >> Battleground Series Support >> Age of Sail Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI