Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Don't Forget the Contest!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Don't Forget the Contest! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Don't Forget the Contest! - 9/27/2000 9:55:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Dont forget that contest on the best commander in the Pacific. We are looking forward to your essays. http://www.matrixgames.com/Contests.asp There will be 15 winners. It's not that hard to do. To read the details on the rules and requirements, scroll down and click on contest rules. Here is your chance to perhaps make a little money and get some freebies, courtesy of Matrix. I hope you'll give it a try. Wiid Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Post #: 1
- 9/27/2000 10:18:00 AM   
Bonzo

WB it is actually not limited to the Pacific Theater. Quote "elect a commander whom you feel excelled in his duties during World War II from 1932 through 1945. Remember, it is not neccessarily the scope of his leadership but its quality. Write a brief biography and evaluation of the commander you choose. The essay may be no less than 700 words, but no more than 1500 words, in English. Send any pictures or maps with your finished essay. Send finished essays in MS Word format (.doc) or Text format as a e-mail attachment to: spwawcontest@matrixgames.com" I'm well into my research on this one Definitely NOT Harry Crerar! Zhokov perhaps? Bonzo ------------------ Robert (Bonzo) Lindsay, Coordinator 28th (North-west) Battalion Headquarters http://dreadnaught.home.icq.com [email]nwbattalion@icqmail.com[/email]

Robert (Bonzo) Lindsay, Webmaster 28th (North-west) Battalion Headquarters Main http://www.nwbattalion.com E-mail

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 2
- 9/27/2000 1:18:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Oops! Looks like someone changed the rules and did not tell me. Sorry...Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Wild Bill)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Don't Forget the Contest! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI