Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

VERY WELL DONE MATRIX YOU DA MEN!!!!!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> VERY WELL DONE MATRIX YOU DA MEN!!!!!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
VERY WELL DONE MATRIX YOU DA MEN!!!!!! - 10/2/2000 12:46:00 PM   
crazyivan

a mighty effort team i have not posted much in the last week or so as i have been thrashing this game so hard and when 4.1 shiped it made it even better.here are some things i really like that to me makes the game. 1.depleted squads add such an exiting and realistic side to the game as you never know what you will get as far as full sections etc,now that 4.1 has fixed the adding men bug after saving it makes for some hard fights when you may be down to 70% as a starting force. 2.OP fire is very good as you can simulate ambush like situations with out the hassel of setting ranges.it also is good for conserving ammo and keeping your weaker armoured afvs from being taken out by the enemys better guns etc untill you get up close and personal.you can still hope through the game at a good speed if you have a quick reading ability as you don't have to wiat for the timer to finish. 3.some of the new classes and sounds are cool and the new terrian is fantastic. 4.my best game is the campiagn both long and generated the options of changing the terrian and sides etc plus all the other new and fixed options of which are to awesome and numerous to mention blow me away,i have never devoted so much of my time to a game in my entire life that has such an apeal as this one. 5.the pref screen gives this game a wide range of feel from basic fighting to some of the most historical playing i have ever encountered such as supply and demand moral exp terrian effects human and nation characeristics etc...etc.. the list goes on if you don't like a option just turn it off its often that simple. 6.and last but not certianly least is the overwhelming support from you at matrix the time and effort you have put in for our pleasure is to great for words you simply have done the impossible with an old engine and turned it into a porche 911t quad turbo. THANK YOU MATRIX you have my biggest and hart filled thanks you friend and fan elite CRAZYIVAN

"The best form of defence,is attack"
Post #: 1
- 10/2/2000 12:58:00 PM   
Wild Bill

You are very kind, Ivan. We appreciate your letter...and those of some many others. It has been a long hard road, but the support we have gotten has made the load a little lighter. Actually, I have had a lot of fun. I've enjoyed my new friends here on the forum. And I love having the SP game I have always wanted. So I'm pretty happy about it too. Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to crazyivan)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> VERY WELL DONE MATRIX YOU DA MEN!!!!!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI