Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

101st AB Landings OP

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: The Longest Day >> Tech Support >> 101st AB Landings OP Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
101st AB Landings OP - 6/30/2009 1:53:28 AM   
panzerlehr62

Matrix,

Got a few questions on the 101st AB Landings OP.

I think the first one you know about. Had a issue were eventually there were no BGs in combat and the game basically stuck. I was able to get it to go thru my local network hook up, basically got a German and Allied BG into combat and it then played out.

Second one I am not sure has been addressed. If you disband a German BG (it lets you do it) on the very first night turn, it basically re-appears after the movement phase. If you try and disband 919th and no other BGs are in battle the game locked, again talking very first night turn.

To me it would be a good strategy to be able to disband II/6th FJ and have them start at Carentan for turn 1. Allies allready have a pretty big advantage with 2 movements before Germans get there first one. The starting locations for Germans couldnt be any worse, considering objective is to defend Carentan!

Gz...
Post #: 1
RE: 101st AB Landings OP - 7/3/2009 3:46:20 PM   
RD Oddball

Some good points panzerleher62.  We'll go through them and see what needs to be done.  Thanks.

(in reply to panzerlehr62)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: The Longest Day >> Tech Support >> 101st AB Landings OP Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI