Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for opponent

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for opponent Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for opponent - 7/15/2010 2:14:37 PM   
alex355

Hello everybody.

I'd like to play AT.
Any scenario you want.

P.S. My english is not excellent. Sorry.
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for opponent - 7/15/2010 4:20:58 PM   
ehzorg

Hi alex,

I'll play with you. I've taken a fancy to the World-at-War Revised scenario, but I'm actually willing to play any scenario if there's any other you prefer.

I will send you a private-message with my email address

edit: and you don't have to apologize for your english language - it seems pretty good to me. Anyway, just look at cveta, he's a true butcher of the english language and he doesn't apologize at all

< Message edited by ehzorg -- 7/15/2010 4:25:47 PM >

(in reply to alex355)
Post #: 2
RE: Looking for opponent - 8/11/2010 8:11:14 PM   
nunezs

Looks like this has been hit a bunch of times, but if still interested I would love to play the scenario great patriotic war.  I've played as the russians, but I would like to play as the germans.

My name is Steve:  nunezs2000@yahoo.com

(in reply to alex355)
Post #: 3
RE: Looking for opponent - 8/12/2010 11:28:17 AM   
cveta

quote:

ORIGINAL: ehzorg

and you don't have to apologize for your english language - it seems pretty good to me. Anyway, just look at cveta, he's a true butcher of the english language and he doesn't apologize at all

Yes - I am a butcher of the english language. But it is not my fault. Why they didnot make it simplier. I speak my natural language exelent btw. And I speak english well, but the spelling in english, oh my god. Autors of english grammar must be wery drunk when they did it.

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups

(in reply to ehzorg)
Post #: 4
RE: Looking for opponent - 8/12/2010 3:35:33 PM   
GrumpyMel

quote:

ORIGINAL: cveta

quote:

ORIGINAL: ehzorg

and you don't have to apologize for your english language - it seems pretty good to me. Anyway, just look at cveta, he's a true butcher of the english language and he doesn't apologize at all

Yes - I am a butcher of the english language. But it is not my fault. Why they didnot make it simplier. I speak my natural language exelent btw. And I speak english well, but the spelling in english, oh my god. Autors of english grammar must be wery drunk when they did it.

Well it's a bastardized fusion of Gaelic, Germanic and Latin dialects.... what do you expect? Heck, even we can't agree on how to spell some things... the Brits do it one way and we Yanks do it another. I'm simply amazed that anyone who wasn't born speaking it is able to learn all the quirks and still stay sane.

(in reply to cveta)
Post #: 5
RE: Looking for opponent - 8/12/2010 3:38:36 PM   
explorer2

As one who has actually taught English, both to native born and as a second language, I can assure you that learning "proper" English, Brit version or Yank version, even to native speakers, drives everyone crazy!
I know many Ph.D.'s who can't spell worth a darn

(in reply to GrumpyMel)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for opponent Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI