Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Make Your Views Known Now!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> For Liberty! & 1848 >> Make Your Views Known Now! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Make Your Views Known Now! - 10/21/2010 1:55:32 PM   
kool_kat

Gents:

Thankfully, my perserverance to contact the For Liberty! game developer has paid off... and Hussar Games has recently responded to numerous posts here at Matrix!

Bulcsu, the developer, has indicated that a game patch correcting "minor" glitches would be considered!

I strongly encourage all For Liberty players to post their glitches / bugs / improvement suggestions to the Patch requests thread!

Here is an opportunity to suggest game improvements and engage directly with the developer! Let's all be sure to take advantage of this opportunity!

< Message edited by mwest -- 10/21/2010 1:57:33 PM >

Regards, - Mike

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." - Albert Einstein
Post #: 1
RE: Make Your Views Known Now! - 10/21/2010 6:20:07 PM   
sapper32

Hey mwest glad your getting somewhere,I have considred buying the game but have downloaded the demo only to find the main playing area of the screen are blank,I noticed on the forum that other people have had this problem and there didnt seem to be a resolution to the issue other than update your driver for your video card.
Im not prepared to purchase the full game at about £30 just to find out that i cant play the game and i guess from what has being said on the forum this patch is only for minor issues.
Shame as i realy like the look ofthis game and am a fan of the time period anyway less of my ramblings hope you get some issues sorted.

Regards Ian

(in reply to kool_kat)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> For Liberty! & 1848 >> Make Your Views Known Now! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI