Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

CLOSED-Seeking Soviet (or Axis) Opponent-GC

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted >> CLOSED-Seeking Soviet (or Axis) Opponent-GC Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CLOSED-Seeking Soviet (or Axis) Opponent-GC - 6/4/2011 4:03:39 PM   
337ARMOR

I'm a newbie to this game (have only played vs the AI so far), and would like to start a PBEM.

I'm interested in starting a '41, or '42 Campaign, and although I prefer to try the Axis side, I'll also play Soviets if need be.

Willing to discuss all settings and options prior to starting, and any "House Rules" you may desire.

While a newbie with this system, I have the following experience: Computer- War in the Pacific (Original and AE), Uncommon Valor, Second Front (GG's early East Front Title), Bombing the Reich, and TOAW3 (Directive 21 Scenario). Paper- War in Europe, War in the East, GDW's old "DNO/UNT", and their later "Fire in the East/Scorched Earth".

I'm the type of Player who seeks to enjoy the competition, but I am not a win at all costs type. I enjoy also the history, and learning experience gained from playing a live opponent.

I will NOT disappear on you, nor quit if things don't go according to (my) plan. I can do a turn exchange rate of 1 turn per day, and on weekends, more.

I'm located on the US East Coast if Time Zones are a concern, and I'm patched through the latest Beta, but can do a seperate install using only the last "official" patch.

Thanks for reading this, and I'm looking forward to playing you soon.

< Message edited by 337ARMOR -- 6/5/2011 4:34:50 AM >

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one."
— Marcus Aurelius
Post #: 1
RE: CLOSED-Seeking Soviet (or Axis) Opponent-GC - 6/5/2011 4:34:48 AM   
337ARMOR

Topic closed - Opponent found.

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one."
— Marcus Aurelius

(in reply to 337ARMOR)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted >> CLOSED-Seeking Soviet (or Axis) Opponent-GC Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI