Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Statements, opinions and assistance for an irresolute.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Statements, opinions and assistance for an irresolute. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Statements, opinions and assistance for an irresolute. - 7/19/2012 6:08:27 PM   
Templer_12

We wanted more and detailed information as possible and user reports to Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue.

We lack the time right now to strengthen us in War in the East.
Also, the estimated due to the players and regular updates here often to learn over and over again (which wa are actually quite enjoying it).

Game concept, scope, presentation of War in the East like us well but we would really like to instantly something less deep and the game flow more quickly.

We play now slow in thought with the purchase of Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue.
For what is presented here, screenshots and these few statements we found raised our interest.

We are the owner of Advanced Tactics: Gold and of these, though not everything was bad, ultimately disappointed. It simply wasn't my cup of tea.
Elsewhere, however, we are assured, that the Decisive Campaigns with Advanced Tactics series really: gold movements can be compared.

Therefore we ask for information from user.

Found something fascinating in Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue?

Post #: 1
RE: Statements, opinions and assistance for an irresolute. - 7/19/2012 8:26:31 PM   
Keunert

Vieles wurde bereits gesagt, man möge sich bemühen und all die Lobeshymnen durchgehen.

Hochachtungsvoll Keunert

(in reply to Templer_12)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Statements, opinions and assistance for an irresolute. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI