Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Hungarian honour offended

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Hungarian honour offended Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hungarian honour offended - 8/22/2012 11:47:10 PM   
jonny211

Hi,

I've upset the Axis Minors because I don't understand what they want of me when they request 66% of their troops in corps etc, do I have to create a new minor army under OKW and put the required 66% of their troops under corps under that new army?

Cheers.

Jon
Post #: 1
RE: Hungarian honour offended - 8/22/2012 11:59:04 PM   
stormbringer3

What will usually trigger this is that when you add a minor reinforcement division it is often attached to OKW. What I do is immediately after placing the minor reinforcement division, I attach it to one of their Corps. I hope that this helps.

(in reply to jonny211)
Post #: 2
RE: Hungarian honour offended - 8/23/2012 1:58:43 AM   
Grotius

You don't need a new Army for the Hungarians or the Italians; the game OOB already includes Armies for them. In fact, at the early stages of the game, you don't need to worry about Minor Army HQs at all: the beginning requirement is only that 67% of Minor troops be attached to Corps HQs of their own nationality. That just means attaching Hungarian divisions to a Hungarian Corps, and there are several such Corps wandering around. Likewise with the Italian and Romanian Corps. In sum, right now, you need to focus on attaching your Romanian/Italian/Hungarian infantry to Romanian/Italian/Hungarian (not German) CORPS HQ, not Army HQ.

The only sticky bit is that once Minor Spirit gets to 80%, then you need to attach line units both to Corps HQ *and* Army HQs of their own nationality. Again, that's easy to do for Hungarians and Italians, as they already have an Army HQ on the map: just attach all your Minor Corps HQs to the appropriate Minor Army HQ. But for Romania, you will indeed need to create an Army HQ. It will sit there as a shell until Romania gets to Spirit 75, at which point the Romanian Army HQ will accept staff reinforcements, making it functional. Then you can attach your Romanian Corps to that Romanian Army HQ, and you're done.

Hope this helps.

< Message edited by Grotius -- 8/23/2012 2:00:30 AM >

(in reply to stormbringer3)
Post #: 3
RE: Hungarian honour offended - 8/23/2012 12:46:13 PM   
jonny211

Ah many thanks, I took a 1 VP hit because they got upset. Never mind, the Romanians are on holiday near Sevastopol so I hope they'll forgive me.

(in reply to Grotius)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Hungarian honour offended Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI