Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Bomazz please read this

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Bomazz please read this Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bomazz please read this - 7/30/2013 8:12:55 PM   
hugh04

I cannot seem to send private messages to Bomazz, so need to post in a public forum. We have been having an exciting game. We have been through the initial Axis blitz and the blizzard that has followed. Currently we are in July of 42 and the game is really pumping. Axis offensives, soviet offensives, give and take, very good stuff. Really good battle going on near Kharkov.

Unfortunately, I have been overtaken by health issues over the last month. Things will be fine, but I need to be selfish and focus on recovery for the next month or two and cannot give this game the time and effort it needs. I have been trying to end on an Axis high note so you do not think I am leaving cause I am losing, but you keep launching wild attacks that are quite successful. This last turn has been the wildest and as you can see from my return turn, the axis still has attacking power in 42. But I just cannot keep this up.

Thank you so much for a great game. I have learned allot and I hope you have had fun. I apologize that I cannot continue though I hunger to overrun the 8 tank corps that are now isolated. Send me back the turn and I will resign so you can log a win. Congrats on great play.

Vandev

p.s. hopefully I can start playing WITW or WITE 2.0 later in the year.
Post #: 1
RE: Bomazz please read this - 7/30/2013 9:26:53 PM   
Peltonx

I hope you have a fast recovery.

WitE can be considered recovery?

JK

Good Luck.

< Message edited by Pelton -- 7/30/2013 9:27:16 PM >

Beta Tester WitW & WitE

(in reply to hugh04)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Bomazz please read this Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI