Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Airfield Magazine Weapons

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Airfield Magazine Weapons Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Airfield Magazine Weapons - 10/21/2013 10:25:40 PM   
kieferpl

Hello,
I am staring to slowly creep into the scenario building arena by modifying some of the current stand alone scenarios that came with the original build. For background, I am doing a "Final Countdown Remix" of the "Duelists" scenario by replacing the British CSG with a Nimitz-class CVN and modern USN CSG and the shore aircraft with modern strike, MPRA, and AEW assets (like the movie the Final Countdown.)

Anyway, I am trying to fill RAF Kinloss with DIFAR and DICASS sonobuoys and I am only allowed to fill in 60/60 DIFAR (ID 6521), 40/40 DICASS (ID 6272), 40/40 VLAD (ID 6249) and have to repeatedly add multiple sets. Is that how it is supposed to be? Other weapons/expendables let you have 1/10000 and you can add as many as you want there. I would think because the aircraft will expend much more sonobuoys than weapons you would want it to be in the 10000 at the airfield (and condiering the cost of a sonobuoy versus a weapon, cheaper...)

And on a side note, how do you get your MPRA to only drop passive buoys while searching a patrol area and active when they are going to localize and attack a GOBLIN?

Thanks for the help.
Post #: 1
RE: Airfield Magazine Weapons - 10/22/2013 1:55:49 AM   
Tomcat84

They might be unlimited? I know fuel tanks are?

(in reply to kieferpl)
Post #: 2
RE: Airfield Magazine Weapons - 10/22/2013 6:44:38 AM   
ComDev

Yes sonobuoys are in unlimited supply

Developer "Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations" project!

(in reply to Tomcat84)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Airfield Magazine Weapons Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI