Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the books?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the books? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the books? - 11/23/2013 7:06:58 AM   
eliang

I ordered the maps and the books at the same time, around the 9th or so. I've had the books for a while now but no sight of any maps. What have folks been experiencing? Do the maps come much later?

Also, since this is a PBEM, about how many WiF-enable people are out there already?
Post #: 1
RE: Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the bo... - 11/23/2013 8:33:32 AM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: eliang

I ordered the maps and the books at the same time, around the 9th or so. I've had the books for a while now but no sight of any maps. What have folks been experiencing? Do the maps come much later?

Also, since this is a PBEM, about how many WiF-enable people are out there already?
warspite1

Mine came in the same package.

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to eliang)
Post #: 2
RE: Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the bo... - 11/23/2013 1:35:55 PM   
eliang

Now you got me concerned. My package only contained Volume 1, Volume 2, and the Rules as Coded. I'm going to hit up Customer Service.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 3
RE: Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the bo... - 11/23/2013 5:12:29 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

Now you got me concerned. My package only contained Volume 1, Volume 2, and the Rules as Coded. I'm going to hit up Customer Service.

Yes. If you ordered the map pack, they should have been shipped with the manuals.

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

(in reply to eliang)
Post #: 4
RE: Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the bo... - 11/24/2013 12:43:55 AM   
Neilster

quote:

It's not PBEM yet. Currently it's 2 players online at the same time.

Cheers, Neilster

(in reply to eliang)
Post #: 5
RE: Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the bo... - 11/24/2013 4:45:13 PM   
eliang

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

Yes. If you ordered the map pack, they should have been shipped with the manuals.

Well that doesn't sound good. I checked and found the money was take out of my account for both the game and the maps on the 9th. Oh well. I've opened a ticket.

... wait, was everything supposed to come in the "same" package? Or two packages mailed at the same time? Because I just got an email from Slitherine saying I should have received my Game DVD also... well no game DVD either.

< Message edited by eliang -- 11/24/2013 6:14:39 PM >

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 6
RE: Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the bo... - 11/24/2013 5:16:22 PM   
Arnir

quote:

quote:

quote:

Well that doesn't sound good. I checked and found the money was take out of my account for both the game and the maps on the 9th. Oh well. I've opened a ticket.

... wait, was everything supposed to come in the "same" package? Or two packages mailed at the same time? Because I just got an email from Slitherine saying I should have received my Game DVD also... well no game DVD either.

Game DVD is in Manual 1, I believe. I haven't gotten mine yet, but I do know the DVD is inside one of the books.

(in reply to eliang)
Post #: 7
RE: Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the bo... - 11/24/2013 5:24:26 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arnir

quote:

quote:

quote:

Game DVD is in Manual 1, I believe. I haven't gotten mine yet, but I do know the DVD is inside one of the books.

Yes, inside the front cover of the Players Manual volume 1.

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

(in reply to Arnir)
Post #: 8
RE: Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the bo... - 11/24/2013 5:31:59 PM   
eliang

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arnir

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yes, inside the front cover of the Players Manual volume 1.

Aha! There it is indeed! So all I'm missing now is my maps.

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Do the maps get sent out at the same time as the books? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI