Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Barbarossa/Guadalcanal Walk Through

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Barbarossa/Guadalcanal Walk Through Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Barbarossa/Guadalcanal Walk Through - 12/6/2013 4:04:16 PM   
Skeleton

I am getting more and more comfortable with the complexity of this game, but, I am curious if anyone is inclined to put together a walk through for either of the "beginner" scenarios to gain a better grasp of the overall thought process? Is there or are there AAR's for either that go into depth about not just the "how?" but the "why's?"?
Post #: 1
RE: Barbarossa/Guadalcanal Walk Through - 12/6/2013 4:37:11 PM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marcus the leper

I am getting more and more comfortable with the complexity of this game, but, I am curious if anyone is inclined to put together a walk through for either of the "beginner" scenarios to gain a better grasp of the overall thought process? Is there or are there AAR's for either that go into depth about not just the "how?" but the "why's?"?

Hi Marcus

Up in the AAR section a beta tester, Grotius, did a very nice one on Barbarossa it is called Plans in Flames: A Barbarossa AAR please check it out.

Bo

(in reply to Skeleton)
Post #: 2
RE: Barbarossa/Guadalcanal Walk Through - 12/6/2013 5:36:02 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marcus the leper

Hi Marcus

Up in the AAR section a beta tester, Grotius, did a very nice one on Barbarossa it is called Plans in Flames: A Barbarossa AAR please check it out.

Bo

Yes, the AAR subforum is where you should look for examples of how to (and how not to) play those scenarios - from both sides.

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 3
RE: Barbarossa/Guadalcanal Walk Through - 12/6/2013 5:56:10 PM   
Skeleton

Thank you Gentlemen, I will do just that. This thing is going to be on my hard drive for years to come, again, unreal what you have done Steve, thank you!

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 4
RE: Barbarossa/Guadalcanal Walk Through - 12/6/2013 10:11:27 PM   
henri51

The Barbarossa AAR is OK, but unfortunately it does not go into the details for example of how to move your units to the best places.

Henri

(in reply to Skeleton)
Post #: 5
RE: Barbarossa/Guadalcanal Walk Through - 12/7/2013 7:38:38 PM   
lecrop

quote:

ORIGINAL: henri51

The Barbarossa AAR is OK, but unfortunately it does not go into the details for example of how to move your units to the best places.

Henri

shhhhh Classified Information

(in reply to henri51)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Barbarossa/Guadalcanal Walk Through Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI