Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Coming back to this awesome game ... where are the PBEM opponents?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Coming back to this awesome game ... where are the PBEM opponents? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Coming back to this awesome game ... where are the PBEM... - 12/23/2017 1:38:05 PM   
MasterChief81

Coming back to ATG after long period of experimenting with other games... there just is no other game that can compete with Vic's game when it comes to setting up strategic, full war scenarios. However, after browsing the opponents wanted area of the forum, I'm worried that there is not enough activity. Are there other places to find opponents interested in PBEM?
Post #: 1
RE: Coming back to this awesome game ... where are the ... - 12/23/2017 2:04:33 PM   
cpdeyoung

Try here :

http://www.thewargamingclub.net/

Chuck

(in reply to MasterChief81)
Post #: 2
RE: Coming back to this awesome game ... where are the ... - 12/23/2017 3:23:45 PM   
Simulacra53

Just "discovered" how good VR Designs' game actually is and I am only sorry I did not find out a decade ago!

Post #: 3
RE: Coming back to this awesome game ... where are the ... - 12/23/2017 4:31:48 PM   
falco148

Look in the 'Opponents Wanted' section. There's a few of us who prefer PBEM.

(in reply to Simulacra53)
Post #: 4
RE: Coming back to this awesome game ... where are the ... - 12/23/2017 5:21:23 PM   
Adam Rinkleff

yah ive had this game for years, but hard to find an opponent, id be willing to play

Post #: 5
RE: Coming back to this awesome game ... where are the ... - 12/24/2017 1:07:43 PM   
MasterChief81

Thanks for the responses! I have logged into thewargamerclub and will continue to look for opponents in the forum here as well. Thanks for the challenge Adam and I will take you up on it after completing my ongoing games in Pike and Shot and FoGII. Speaking of, I sure wish ATG had a similar method of dealing with multiplayer... makes things soooo much easier for the players.

(in reply to Adam Rinkleff)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Coming back to this awesome game ... where are the PBEM opponents? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI