Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Act of Union Broken?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> Wars of Succession >> Wars of Succession: Tech Support >> Act of Union Broken? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Act of Union Broken? - 8/5/2018 6:27:47 PM   
elxaime

I am in a PBEM in the Western campaign as Grand Alliance using the latest version. I spent 500 EP to activate the Union of Ireland, Scotland and England into a new United Kingdom. The attraction of this is that the tool tip advertises the union will increase pro-Grand Alliance loyalty to 100 percent. However this did not happen. All that changed was that I was now able to play the draft card in Scotland and Ireland - loyalties were unchanged.

If a Matrix employee reads this, I can send them the turn file.

Can anyone advise if this is a known bug? If so, any ETA to patching it? Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Act of Union Broken? - 8/5/2018 6:37:10 PM   
zakblood

the game was made by Ageod and on there forum you will or may get a quicker reply and as it's them who may want the save, i'd ask there, or wait until one of the admin from there comes here on Monday and looks at the post and advice etc

(in reply to elxaime)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> Wars of Succession >> Wars of Succession: Tech Support >> Act of Union Broken? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI