Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The scenario editor only loads maps from the original maps folder

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> Close Combat: The Bloody First - Tech Support Forum >> The scenario editor only loads maps from the original maps folder Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The scenario editor only loads maps from the original m... - 4/3/2020 9:05:44 AM   
Nomada_Firefox

There is a problem with the creation of maps, if we create a new map, when we launch scenario editor, even if we see in the screen the new map, when we try to save it, it will ask about choose a map from the list and if the new map is not in the original maps folder, we will not be able load it.

At the same time, I have seen how if we create a mods folder inside the My Games\CloseCombatTheBloodyFirst\Mods\Test and we put new maps inside a maps folder from the mod, the game will not recognize them.

Just it.
Post #: 1
RE: The scenario editor only loads maps from the origin... - 4/3/2020 3:39:29 PM   
PipFromSlitherine

The Mods folder is for fullgame mods, and so it needs its internal folder tree to match the game (you can't just drop maps in, you need a campaigns/main folder etc). The Maps folder in the My Games/CloseCombatTheBloodyFirst folder is the place for custom scenarios (though you can indeed use subfolders inside that folder).

I will take a look at the scenario editor issue.

Cheers

Pip

follow me on Twitter here

(in reply to Nomada_Firefox)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> Close Combat: The Bloody First - Tech Support Forum >> The scenario editor only loads maps from the original maps folder Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI