Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Dusting it off

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Dusting it off Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Dusting it off - 12/12/2020 2:31:40 PM   
nemessziliSlitherineSSL

Hey all!

Just noticed my new rig didn't have the game installed, so I fired it up this week and gave it a go with Russia/China/WA against the AI. Still a blast, still a black hole for my even more scarce free time. Kicked Germany out by Wi'44 and then I went to the forums to look up the AARs of the old crew, still classics. I was shocked to see the game got the 1.05 update with multiplayer support! How many games get this treatment 10+ years after their launch? Probably the best investment of my youth.

In any case, kudos to the devs and Jesse for keeping Deluxe AWD in the works! Two things to note here:
1. If anyone wants to give multiplayer a go (preferably Global Glory '39 start), I'm up for it, especially since the winter holidays are also around the corner.
2. Note to the devs regarding multiplayer: could you make the password field on the login screen have the input hidden with asterisks, like "**********"? Makes me uneasy to see a password in plain text on the screen.

TL;DR an amazing game getting the treatment it deserves; need opponents for multiplayer!
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Dusting it off Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI