Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Air doctrine screen needs target priorities for recon

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Feature Suggestions >> Air doctrine screen needs target priorities for recon Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Air doctrine screen needs target priorities for recon - 3/31/2021 5:05:46 AM   
CapAndGown

We have target priorities available on the air doctrine screen for both city bombing and ground attacks, but for some reason they are not on the recon column. This nearly got me because I had thought I had set that up and forgot to check target priorities for my recon missions until I happened to notice it at the last second.
Post #: 1
RE: Air doctrine screen needs target priorities for recon - 3/31/2021 10:54:02 AM   
carlkay58

RECON directives default to the Ground Attack target priorities UNLESS you set it to STRATEGIC recon in which it defaults to the City Bombing target priorities. It helps keep the two directives coordinated.

(in reply to CapAndGown)
Post #: 2
RE: Air doctrine screen needs target priorities for recon - 3/31/2021 10:58:02 AM   
CapAndGown

quote:

ORIGINAL: carlkay58

RECON directives default to the Ground Attack target priorities UNLESS you set it to STRATEGIC recon in which it defaults to the City Bombing target priorities. It helps keep the two directives coordinated.

That is not what I want, though. It does not help ME to have them always the same.

(in reply to carlkay58)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Feature Suggestions >> Air doctrine screen needs target priorities for recon Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI