Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Paratroopers

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Paratroopers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Paratroopers - 10/6/2003 9:59:10 AM   
Warpstorm

Are there functional paratroopers in this game and if so how do I get them to drop?
Post #: 1
- 10/6/2003 10:20:15 AM   
Rob Gjessing

There are paratroopers featured in the Adrennes scenario. As the Germans you will be prompted on about turn 3 or 4 I think, to drop them.

(in reply to Warpstorm)
Post #: 2
paratroopers and other questions - 10/6/2003 12:38:03 PM   
secret

TAO - boy do I love this game, it is so much like SPI'S board game of the Ardenne (which I still have) without the micromanagement. Terrific job!! Its so funny, I didn't even know this game was on disk, have owned it for a week and still haven't got to KP. I'm sure going to know how to play by the time I'm finished here. One request. Any chance of getting a print version of the OB, gets really confusing for my simple mind and cringe when I think of all the units in KP. I realize that it gives parent Corp in block on right, but when you got 10 artillery massed and time to move its a task to associate and keep track

Questions:

1. Is there anyway to keep that paratrooper alive for at least one turn?

2. If I attempt to move a stack it shows some hexes darken that I can move into individually, is this because of over stacking and it reroutes?
I have noticed that you can move a unit through a max size stack of 4.

3. With glee I read in the patch notes that the roads will be made more visible, man, I have a 21inch monitor and I still have to clear the map to see where I'm going, sure hope you get this fixed for TAO as well, or is it wishful thinking.

4. Is there a hot key for undo? would be nice if you could scroll through your units with one hand and undo with a key, especially when moving artillery. If not, then a double click on the extended move button would be nice, one click extended move, two clicks undo.

5. Entrench hot key would be nice.

I know these are pretty minor, maybe keep in mind for Normandy, you have one guaranteed customer!

(in reply to Warpstorm)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Paratroopers Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI