Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

long WWII campaign bug

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> long WWII campaign bug Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
long WWII campaign bug - 6/6/2000 9:52:00 PM   
headhunter

Just started an long WWII campaign as gerrys in '41. Been playing 3 missions (2 in Eastern Europe, 1 in North Africa) and there were absolutely NO enemies !

Post #: 1
- 6/6/2000 10:15:00 PM   
BA Evans

I have had the same problem with the Long Campaign. I am playing the Germans First battle, January 1939 against the Polish. I am on a delay so I hold all the victory hexes. As soon as I click "End Turn", the game ends. I get a total victory. Second battle, late 1939 against the Polish. This is a normal delay, and the battle is fought. The Polish sure got a lot of tanks and men, but the enemy did appear. This was a really tough battle because I was outnumbered about 5:1 in both Infantry and Tanks. Third battle, early 1940 against the French. I am on an advance mission so the French hold all of the objectives to begin the game. I spend a few turns slowly moving towards the objectives. I eventually get bold and race a couple of units towards the objectives. Nobody shoots at my fast moving units. My fast movers capture all of the objectives a couple of turns later and the French never appear. Total Victory. I am getting ready to fight the British in North Africa. I wonder if the British will show up for this battle? BA Evans

(in reply to headhunter)
Post #: 2
- 6/6/2000 10:20:00 PM   
Larry Holt

It has been suggested that when buying support forces if you hist the "exit" button instead of the "done" button, no enemy will appear. I've not had the time or patience to try this. Could this be your case? ------------------ An old soldier but not yet a faded one. OK, maybe just a bit faded.

Never take counsel of your fears.

(in reply to headhunter)
Post #: 3
- 6/6/2000 11:03:00 PM   
Paul Vebber

This has been fixed for the upcoming patch.

(in reply to headhunter)
Post #: 4
- 6/7/2000 12:16:00 AM   
Charles22

Ah, as Gerry, I had the Belgians retire, and I never got to find out if he showed up, but then I started with all the objectives. Could this be the same thing, or do the Belgians just concede?

(in reply to headhunter)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> long WWII campaign bug Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI