Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

European Bulk order for Watchtower

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> European Bulk order for Watchtower Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
European Bulk order for Watchtower - 12/12/2001 10:39:00 AM   
Dan Greaves

Is there anyone out there who is willing to do a European bulk order for Watchtower? If there is could they E-mail me please. Thanks.

Post #: 1
- 12/12/2001 10:41:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

Check out our dealers page for sources of our games in Europe

(in reply to Dan Greaves)
Post #: 2
- 12/12/2001 4:22:00 PM   
K G von Martinez

Okay, one favor is worth another. (Thanks to Roland again). Even if I'm sure my wife will have to say something negative about it I'm prepared to make a bulk order for about 20 people in Europe. The procedure will be the same as Roland has done. Looking at the postal charges in Germany it will be specially interesting for people living in Germany. But for many other Europeans it should be cheaper, too, especially for they can pay in Euros next year, meaning no conversion charges for DM.

Post #: 3
- 12/13/2001 2:38:00 PM   
K G von Martinez

Only two interests up to now?? Is there nobody who wants to fight in Guadalcanal? Come on, boys and girls, let's escape from the winter days we are expecting!!
But may be I have to make the procedure a little bit more clear:
you send me an e-mail using the send e-mail-button in the headline with your postal adress and will get a confirmation from me. As soon as I have received the MC from Matrix I will forward it by snail mail to you with a list of the expenses I had. You will then reimburse me for my expenses by sending me the money. [ December 13, 2001: Message edited by: kgvm ] [ December 13, 2001: Message edited by: kgvm ]

Post #: 4
- 12/14/2001 12:03:00 AM   
scimitar

Hi KVGM, personnally I've ordered yesterday for Watchtower at Duchet, UK. Postage is free, so costs are interrestive. For MCLV, I've ordered via Roland (thanks again, Roland...)

Pour une dent toute la gueule!

Post #: 5
- 12/17/2001 6:51:00 PM   
K G von Martinez

What's the matter? Only three interests up to now? And even Dan Death is dead ? Everybody on it's way for Christmas shopping??
Last call now, I intend to order on Friday 21st to have the MC shipped asap, so please if you're interested email me on Thursday latest.

Post #: 6
- 12/19/2001 3:48:00 PM   
K G von Martinez

Not only to bump the topic again:
I just ran a test and with 6 MC I got a price (including all duties, taxes and tracking)of $ 180 and some cents. If you add the postage from Germany to an European country we will end up with about $ 32 for a MC. Of course it would be cheaper if some more people take part in the order, but even if not I'm sure it's a price that compares favorable with other ways of ordering, may be exempted the order by way of a friend in the states.

Post #: 7
- 12/20/2001 1:08:00 AM   
Larry Holt

I already offered to mail CDs to Europe via snail mail at my expense but got no offers. The deal is that you email me (I will be away from email until 24 Dec)with your address. I will email you my address. You order the CD (CDs only, no mugs, etc.) and have it sent to my address. You pay Matrix direct. When I get it, I will forward it to you via snail mail at my expense. Much cheaper but no tracking number.

Never take counsel of your fears.

Post #: 8
- 12/20/2001 1:30:00 AM   
Don Eddins

There seems to be a discrepancy between the number of people who have had a problem with the cost of postage for games being sent to players outside the US, and those who are looking for alternate arrangements. I, too, made an offer to assume the cost of snail mail to forward Matrix purchases to gamers outside the US. I expected to be inundated with takers. But so far, only 7 have signed on. However, between those 7, and myself, we've ordered 18 items from Matrix. A help for Matrix, but I had hoped to do more. Any of you out there who have enjoyed the pleasure, excitement, and challenge, of playing any of the offerings from Matrix, I urge you to support them. Help make sure they'll be around in the future to give you bigger and better gaming experiences. If you're having a hard time coping with the cost of mailing direct from Matrix, sign up for the bulk purchases being organized in Germany. There's one working in Spain, too, I understand. Or contact Larry Holt or me. We're just trying to give Matrix the support they've more than earned from us.

Post #: 9
- 12/20/2001 1:42:00 AM   
Mikimoto

Spanish group is dead until Combat Leader.

Desperta ferro!
Miquel Guasch Aparicio

Post #: 10
- 12/21/2001 4:48:00 PM   
K G von Martinez

Update: I just have finished my order with matrix.
Happy holidays to everybody and especially the people who help matrix by ordering.

Post #: 11
- 1/11/2002 2:18:00 PM   
K G von Martinez

Status report: still processing at the Matrix store.
Sorry, I have no idea why it's taking so long if I read that the sales of Mega Campaigns are not as high as expected. If they would be flooded with orders, but so
By the way, I just discovered another serious bug:
there is no warning if you are playing to much and so my monitor at home went black forever.

Post #: 12
- 1/21/2002 8:03:00 PM   
K G von Martinez

Sorry, the order is still processing I tried to post a question about it at the help desk, but was unable to do so: Userid (what the hell is this?) too long.

Post #: 13
- 1/25/2002 2:20:00 PM   
K G von Martinez

Just got the following message from Daniel Heath:
"Have no fear! You will get all your games, I am looking into why your order is still processing and I will get it out ASAP. Sorry for the delay."
Well, let's hope for the best.

Post #: 14
- 1/30/2002 1:57:00 PM   
K G von Martinez

Well, the order is listed as "completed" now. But I didn't get a tracking number, so may be it's just a ruse

Post #: 15
- 1/31/2002 2:37:00 PM   
K G von Martinez

Final post to this thread:
the order has arrived. It was opened by the customs, but otherwise okay. Many thanks to matrix and especially Daniel Heath.

Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> European Bulk order for Watchtower Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI