Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Night Bombing Rabaul

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> Night Bombing Rabaul Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Night Bombing Rabaul - 10/19/2004 1:37:30 AM   
aspqrz02

Playing Scenario 16 (1.21) as Allies vs. Jap Computer I have set some of my bombers to Night Bombing (following a comment elsewhere that Night Bombing offers some unfair advantages ;-) and now the game crashes when the Hudsons I have based in Port Moresby bomb Rabaul.

I get a screen saying that 4 Zeros are flying CAP, then the game stops and, after about 30 seconds, crashes to desktop.

This is on a machine that it 6 months old and runs XP Home. Game Turn is 8 MAR 42 and I have saves back the best part of a month if that helps.

I will try the turn again with the Hudsons set to day bombing to see if that makes a difference. And then set to no bombing, ditto.

Phil
Post #: 1
RE: Night Bombing Rabaul - 10/19/2004 1:44:59 AM   
Mr.Frag

This is the night bombing vs cap issue ... hit escape when it seems to be paused and you'll get past it or just turn off combat animations for that turn.

(in reply to aspqrz02)
Post #: 2
RE: Night Bombing Rabaul - 10/19/2004 1:50:48 AM   
aspqrz02

Yep. Re-ran the turn with Hudsons set to day ops and it did not crash. Seems to be something specific to Hudsons in PM night bombing Rabaul!

Phil

(in reply to aspqrz02)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> Night Bombing Rabaul Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI