Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Error message with 1.03

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Flashpoint Germany Support >> Error message with 1.03 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Error message with 1.03 - 6/10/2005 11:19:13 PM   
cbelva

I have installed version 1.03 and started the British scenario "Thin Blue Line". After several turn I get an error message that reads "Bad Quadrant in QuadrantToCorner():0". The error message appears at the end of the combat resolution phase and after clicking on the Proceed message. I can click it off with the "OK" button and continue, but I find that I can no longer right click and issue orders. I played the US scenario, "Meeting of Titans" and did not have this problem. I played this scenario 3 times now and received this error each time.
Post #: 1
RE: Error message with 1.03 - 6/11/2005 12:06:33 AM   
CapnDarwin

cbelva,

Dang! We thought we killed that glitch. It showed up in the last build and even delayed the 103 release to fix it and it looked that way too. I'll get with Rob and see if we can track down why it is scenario dependant.

Thanks for the info!

OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC

(in reply to cbelva)
Post #: 2
RE: Error message with 1.03 - 6/11/2005 12:23:31 AM   
cbelva

Glad to be of service. I did notice one more glitch. If you exit out of a scenario by selecting "Start a New Game" the pull down menu, after opening the new new scenario when you select a unit on the map, the appropiate unit is not highlighted on the force tree. Also, if you select a unit on the force tree, the corresponding unit is not selected on the map. I have to exit out of the program, restart the program in order for it to work.

(in reply to CapnDarwin)
Post #: 3
RE: Error message with 1.03 - 6/11/2005 3:38:27 AM   
cbelva

Cap'n D,

Want to pass on that I got that error again playing as the Soviet in the US scenario "Meeting of Titans".

(in reply to cbelva)
Post #: 4
RE: Error message with 1.03 - 6/11/2005 7:11:46 AM   
CapnDarwin

I talked with Rob this evening and he is looking into the bug. Hopefully he'll be able to knock it down over the weekend.

Sorry for the trouble.

OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC

(in reply to cbelva)
Post #: 5
RE: Error message with 1.03 - 6/11/2005 6:52:54 PM   
IronManBeta

quote:

ORIGINAL: Capn Darwin

I talked with Rob this evening and he is looking into the bug. Hopefully he'll be able to knock it down over the weekend.

Sorry for the trouble.

It is said that all people are but six connections removed from knowing every other person alive, and something similar might be said for game code. A change in one place can surface a problem in a seemingly utterly unrelated spot via a series of connections generated by the player. I have tracked this one down and have fixed the immediate problem. We just need to test it a little to make sure that the fix did not cause something else via these 'connections'. Look for a version 1.03a soon.

Thanks also, Chelva, for the other issues. That ought to be an easy fix and that will be covered too.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers, Rob.

(in reply to CapnDarwin)
Post #: 6
RE: Error message with 1.03 - 6/11/2005 8:43:25 PM   
Rainbow7

Just to add that I've seen this error in scenario 4 after installing 1.03.

Troubles overcome are good to tell. -Yiddish saying

(in reply to IronManBeta)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Flashpoint Germany Support >> Error message with 1.03 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI