Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

where do I install version 1.12?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support >> where do I install version 1.12? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
where do I install version 1.12? - 1/2/2006 1:11:19 AM   
hero_33

Gents,

What file in KP do you unzip 1.12 too? I have done it twice and my game still shows version 1.11?!

Thanks,

Steve.
Post #: 1
RE: where do I install version 1.12? - 1/2/2006 2:07:48 AM   
JSS

When I got my game way back when, it had to be patched from v100 to v110, then to v111, and finally to v112.

If yours says its v1.11 it may need to be patched to v1.12.

Did you get yours in a box or via DD?

(in reply to hero_33)
Post #: 2
RE: where do I install version 1.12? - 1/2/2006 2:18:47 AM   
hero_33

I got it when it came out (in the box) and am currently patched to version 1.11. seems I can't find the right folder to get the 1.12 version to "stick" I got allot of folders to choose from once I open up Matrix games Korsun pocket folder. Do you know which folder to open to install or know of a self installer version like the scenarios have at the run 5 web site? Sorry, but I am pretty lame when it comes to computer downloads and need all the help I can get!

Thanks,

Steve.

(in reply to JSS)
Post #: 3
RE: where do I install version 1.12? - 1/2/2006 2:30:30 AM   
JSS

quote:

ORIGINAL: hero_33

I got it when it came out (in the box) and am currently patched to version 1.11. seems I can't find the right folder to get the 1.12 version to "stick" I got allot of folders to choose from once I open up Matrix games Korsun pocket folder. Do you know which folder to open to install or know of a self installer version like the scenarios have at the run 5 web site? Sorry, but I am pretty lame when it comes to computer downloads and need all the help I can get!

Thanks,

Steve.

My experience with the patch is you should have the following install path before executing patch:

C:\Matrix Games\ (or whatever your path to Matrix Games is...)

If I point the patch install at: C:\Matrix Games\Korsun Pocket\ I wind up with it installing to:

C:\Matrix Games\Korsun Pocket\Matrix Games\Korsun Pocket\

(in reply to hero_33)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support >> where do I install version 1.12? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI