where do I install version 1.12? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support

hero_33 -> where do I install version 1.12? (1/2/2006 1:11:19 AM)

Gents,

What file in KP do you unzip 1.12 too? I have done it twice and my game still shows version 1.11?!

Thanks,

Steve.

JSS -> RE: where do I install version 1.12? (1/2/2006 2:07:48 AM)

When I got my game way back when, it had to be patched from v100 to v110, then to v111, and finally to v112.

If yours says its v1.11 it may need to be patched to v1.12.

Did you get yours in a box or via DD?

hero_33 -> RE: where do I install version 1.12? (1/2/2006 2:18:47 AM)

I got it when it came out (in the box) and am currently patched to version 1.11. seems I can't find the right folder to get the 1.12 version to "stick" I got allot of folders to choose from once I open up Matrix games Korsun pocket folder. Do you know which folder to open to install or know of a self installer version like the scenarios have at the run 5 web site? Sorry, but I am pretty lame when it comes to computer downloads and need all the help I can get!

Thanks,

Steve.

JSS -> RE: where do I install version 1.12? (1/2/2006 2:30:30 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: hero_33

I got it when it came out (in the box) and am currently patched to version 1.11. seems I can't find the right folder to get the 1.12 version to "stick" I got allot of folders to choose from once I open up Matrix games Korsun pocket folder. Do you know which folder to open to install or know of a self installer version like the scenarios have at the run 5 web site? Sorry, but I am pretty lame when it comes to computer downloads and need all the help I can get!

Thanks,

Steve.

My experience with the patch is you should have the following install path before executing patch:

C:\Matrix Games\ (or whatever your path to Matrix Games is...)

If I point the patch install at: C:\Matrix Games\Korsun Pocket\ I wind up with it installing to:

C:\Matrix Games\Korsun Pocket\Matrix Games\Korsun Pocket\[X(]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI